On-page is the first metric of search. Foundationally known as the LDA (Latent Dirichlet Allocation), this serves as the core of all search engines. As opposed to Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI), LDA is the literal and basic element of the On-page metric. It is the reason content will always be king—search engines will figure out what the website is talking about based on how the website talks about it.
When it comes to On-page, most SEO specialists would agree that the essential factors that affect ranking include an optimized title and header tags, a good keyword list, internal linking, and high-quality content. By implementing the right changes to on-page elements, a website can rank well on the search results pages and provide a better user experience to visitors.
Essential factors for On-site SEO:
- We Optimize Meta titles by limiting it to 68 characters with the keyword and brand name of the website.
- We add Meta description should encourage higher click-through.
- We use SEO-friendly URLs—that appear natural to users and must include the keyword for the target page.
- We use title using the H1 tag and subheadings using the H2-H6 tags.
- We use bullets or numbered lists to make content scannable and easier to read.
- We ensure that target keyword is in the top 100 words of the body content.
- We insert multiple content formats, such as images and videos.
- We add internal links to the appropriate pages.
- We link to authority sites, but don’t overdo it.
- Use LSI keywords throughout the content.
- We resize the images before uploading and insert the target keyword in file name and alt text.
- We publish long-form content (1,500 words +) to provide more indepth, valuable information to visitors.
Be Found, Or
Our SEO services help potential customers find your business online. With our methodology, our SEO solutions boost search rankings, drive traffic to your website, and generate more leads for your business.
Expand your Digital Reach with our Full Service Digital Marketing Services and take your business to next level!
Request for Inquiry/Quotation